Phantom Troublemaker talks to himself and looks at 2015 month by month.
Settle in and get ready for an episode that borders on rambling, but is snatched back from the brink by some actual, for-real notes. Here’s the list of topics that kept Phantom (sort of) on track:
- 1/25 - The Royal Rumble – The promised rules for the Rumble Game:
- Determine how many entrants are in the Rumble.
- Come up with a system to draw numbers (I use a bowl with ping pong balls in it) and number accordingly. You can get ping pong balls from your local Dollar Tree for – wait for it – a dollar. I think six come in a pack, so it should cost about five bucks to have enough. If you need me to tell you where to get a bowl then you might not be equipped to handle the rest of the Rumble Game. Go watch Uncle Grandpa and eat some ‘Nilla Wafers.
- Each person in your group will draw numbers until there are none left. If anyone ends up with fewer numbers, they may select one of their drawn numbers to count double.
- When the Rumble begins, each person must keep track of their number as the competitor enters the ring. Points are awarded thusly:
- 1 point for each elimination – if multiple contestants participate in a single elimination, each is awarded a point
- 2 points for each competitor that makes it to the Final Four
- 5 points for the winner of the Rumble
- Whoever has the most points when the Rumble ends is the winner and has their dinner paid for or wins fabulous cash and prizes or whatever.
- 2/2 – Less Than Jake & Reel Big Fish at The Masquerade
- 2/6-8 – Days of the Dead
- 3/13-15 - The Great Atlanta Toy Convention
- 3/29 – WrestleMania 31
- 5/10 - Phantom’s Birthday and Also A Wedding
- 5/22-24 - TimeGate
- 6/19-21 - Heroes Convention
- 9/3-7 – Dragon Con
- 10/2-4 – Monsterama Con
“Procrastibate” by LeSexoflex.com